St Thomas Ruins
The ruins of the original 13th century St Thomas' Chapel which can be found in Brentwood High Street.
St Thomas ruins stand along Brentwood's High Street and is located close to The Baytree Centre. The chapel dates back to the 13th century and all that remains now is part of the west and north wall of the nave and the lower half of the 14th century tower. The fabric of the tower shows some re-used Roman brick. The building remained in use as a chapel until 1835.